Teacher / Lecturer for preparatory programs (m/f/d)
Our client is an international educational pre-degree programs provider at a new location in Bremen-Nord. The pre-degree programs provide preparatory studies for international students as part of integrated bachelor’s of the University. They contain a mixture of academic modules relevant to students’ chosen degree subjects and courses aimed at developing the students’ English language and study skills.
Teacher / Lecturer for preparatory programs (m/f/d) deliver lessons on campus in Bremen-Grohn that prepare students fully (academically and independently) for participation in the first year of their university programs. The lessons adopt an interactive, student-centered approach that makes full use of the latest technology in order to provide students with a varied, lively and purposeful experience.
You can expect a dynamic and international environment in an attractive location in the northern part of Bremen.
If you are interested in the field of higher education, have your own teaching experience and speak fluent English, we look forward to receiving your application for the teaching position as Teacher / Lecturer for preparatory programs (m/f/d). We are especially looking for teachers for Mathematics with a weekly number of lessons (on campus!) of up to 10 hours.
Please submit your application as a Teacher / Lecturer for preparatory programs (m/f/d) in English and along with your earliest possible starting date. Please note: You will only be shortlisted when you already live in the area of Bremen!
As a Teacher / Lecturer for preparatory programs (m/f/d) you will take on the following tasks & responsibilities:
- deliver academic subject specific modules in Mathematics (in English)
- provide academic support for students
- develop and maintain an encouraging classroom environment
- select, prepare and use teaching and learning materials appropriate for international students
- provide students with relevant materials
- assess students throughout their modules
- provide detailed oral and written feedback to students and other stakeholders
- carry out administrative and record-keeping tasks
The following requirements must be met for this position:
- a completed qualification in teaching plus teaching experience (in relevant subject areas) is desired (do not need to be a German teaching qualification) OR
- a completed bachelor’s degree & post-grad degree or equivalent professional qualification (in a subject area relevant to the academic programs offered)
- at least 3 years relevant teaching experience at A-Level at international Foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate Level
- Experience in dealing with modern media in education
- fluent written and spoken English (preferably native speaker)
- Ability to work in a team
- independent way of working
- Empathy for young international students
- Passion for education
- Submission of a current valid police clearance certificate (will only be required in the later process)
- an indefinite work permit for Germany is required
- an attractive teaching job in an international environment on campus in Bremen-Grohn
- an individual contract (part time or "Minijob")
- We offer a salary of up to EUR 35 per teaching hour (depending on qualification).
PENSUM is one of the leading providers of recruitment agencies in the Bremen area, and has been since 1999. We offer you contact with successful and high-growth companies in the Bremen region and provide jobs with attractive career opportunities. In addition, we advise you at all times in all phases of employment. The way in which a new employee is hired always leads via temporary employment to direct hiring. Due to our many years of experience, you have come to the right place at PENSUM, personally and professionally!
For further questions about the job offer, we are also available by phone.
Aktuell keine ähnlichen Jobs verfügbar. Gernen können Sie sich hier initiativ bewerben
Initiativbewerbung Schnell und Online bewerben
Ist der passende Job nicht dabei? Dann freuen wir uns natürlich auch über Ihre Initiativbewerbung.
Ansprechpartner Direkt und persönlich
Sven Janßen Geschäftsführer0421 - 620 320 0