Academic Manager (m/f/d)
Description of the company
Our client is an international educational pre-degree programs provider which offers a full-time Academic Managerial position for our new location in Bremen-Nord starting on the next possible starting date.
The pre-degree programme provide preparatory studies for international students as part of integrated bachelor’s of the University. They contain a mixture of academic modules relevant to students’ chosen degree subjects and courses aimed at developing the students’ English language and study skills.
The Academic Manager (m/f/d) plays an important role in the success of the College and of its students. Your main responsibilities will result to the co-ordination and organization of staff (teachers/subject-heads) & academic programs offered to young international students. As well as the optimization of processes and the standards of teaching while dedicating some hours to teaching on a weekly basis.
You can expect a dynamic and international environment in an attractive location. If you are interested in the field of higher education, have your own teaching experience and speak fluent English, we look forward to receiving your application as the Academic Manager (m/f/d) for the international pre-degree educational program offered in Bremen-Nord.
Please submit your application in English and along with your earliest possible starting date.
As the Academic Manager (m/f/d) you will take on the following tasks & responsibilities:
- organization, coordination and supervision of the subject teachers
- acquisition of new teachers and lecturers
- conducting job interviews with teachers and lecturers
- own participation in teaching with up to 10 hours per week
- ensuring compliance with quality standards in educational programs
- further development of the curriculum
- participation in curriculum and lesson planning
- participation in the managerial team at the location in Bremen-Nord
- acting as a substitute for the College Director
- participation in the evaluations and reports at the end of each semester
The following requirements must be met for this position:
- a completed master’s degree (in a subject area relevant to the academic programs offered in the College)
- at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position in education, ideally in an international school or university
- a completed qualification in teaching
- own teaching experience in relevant subject areas
- experience in dealing with modern media in education
- fluent written and spoken English (preferably native speaker)
- ability to lead and work in a team
- independent way of working
- empathy for young international students
- passion for education
- submission of a current valid police clearance certificate (will only be required in the later process)
what we offer
- above standard pay
- Holiday and Christmas bonus in accordance with the IGZ tariff
- an attractive job in an international environment
- an open-ended employment contract
- 38.5 hour week with flexible working hours
- 25 days vacation
PENSUM is one of the leading providers of recruitment agencies in the Bremen area, and has been since 1999. We offer you contact with successful and high-growth companies in the Bremen region and provide jobs with attractive career opportunities. In addition, we advise you at all times in all phases of employment. The way in which a new employee is hired always leads via temporary employment to direct hiring. Due to our many years of experience, you have come to the right place at PENSUM, personally and professionally!
For further questions about the job offer, we are also available by phone.
Aktuell keine ähnlichen Jobs verfügbar. Gernen können Sie sich hier initiativ bewerben
Initiativbewerbung Schnell und Online bewerben
Ist der passende Job nicht dabei? Dann freuen wir uns natürlich auch über Ihre Initiativbewerbung.
Ansprechpartner Direkt und persönlich
Sven Janßen Geschäftsführer0421 - 620 320 0